It was a long day today at work and I was very happy when it was over. I really hope that there are not too many more days like this one at work. It's a really long story and I'm not at liberty to discuss it, but I'm glad the day is over. My boss and another manager in my department were awesome though.
Cally and Ashley watched Isobel for us again today. Have I also mentioned lately how awesome the Sun girls are? Well, they're awesome. I'm so glad that Belly has all these people in her live that love her.
We ended up picking up Jon from work as Isobel fell asleep just as we got to the mall near his office.
Had leftover chicken stew for dinner. I accidentally put red wine in it, but it turned out so yummy that I must make that mistake again.
Played in the courtyard for a while. And then Jon gave Belly a bath. I put her to bed, while Jon finished putting together the pies that I had started.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 27 Jul 10, 9.53PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment