Monday, July 26, 2010

266/365 - "Happy Birthday Ryley! Can I have a Kitten?"

Happy eleventh birthday to our nephew Ryley today!

Cally and Ashley watched Isobel for us today. When I got there, Isobel was so hyper; she really loves spending time with the Sun girls!

After visiting for a while, we drove back to Richmond to pick up Jon from work. Isobel fell asleep just as we pulled into the mall parking lot. Jon arrived shortly after. And then drove us into Vancouver for Ryley's birthday dinner at Allison's. Isobel can say Ryley. Jeff and Louise were there as well. Ryley will be coming to spend the night with us in a couple of weeks; we're looking forward to having him.

Allison's roommate, and cousin's cat has had kittens, and Jon got the brilliant idea that Isobel should go see them before we left. I think she would have brought them home if allowed. Fortunately, she didn't throw too much of a tantrum after we made her leave the kittens.

We got home past Isobel's bedtime and Jon's just putting her to bed so that I can take a shower.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 26 Jul 10, 9.22PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment