Wednesday, July 21, 2010

261/365 - Afternoon in Yaletown

I didn't have my camera with me today and I'm waiting to steal Angel's camera card to upload a photo from today.

Angel watched Isobel today. Jon met her at the sky train and then Angel and Isobel headed downtown for the afternoon. When I called them after work, they were wandering the sea wall in Yaletown. So I headed downtown to meet up with them.

Isobel and I decided to hang out with Angel since she didn't have to work that evening. We checked out a playground, the Roundhouse Comunity Center, and the old train engine at the community center. Isobel had fun running around.

We then met up with a friend of Angel's Leonardo's and relaxed at an Italian cafe so that Isobel could eat some fruit salad. I ended up emailing Jon and convincing him to meet us downtown.

He found us and then we went for a short walk on the sea wall. There was a girl there with her pet breaded dragon; Isobel was close to petting the dragon, but ended up a little scared at the last second.

We took the Canada Line home just after 7pm. Stopped in at Imperial Hobbies Games night to say hi and then headed home. Isobel didn't get to bed until almost 9pm. It was too hot for Jon and I to sleep. He eventually snuck into Isobel's room to get the second fan and set it up in our room.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 22 Jul 10, 6.51AM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment