Friday, July 2, 2010

242/365 - Time with Aunties Cally and April

I took Friday off. The original plan was to work on potty training Isobel, but I don't think she's quite ready yet. But I decided to keep the day off anyways.

In the morning, Jon and I made a couple batches of perogies. I had bought a bag that said sweet potatoes, but they ended up being yams. That's Superstore for you. And I cooked up a lot of caramelized onions for Saturday.

Jon went to work. And then April and Cally came over. Cally played with Isobel while April and I baked some cupcakes, rice krispie squares, and layered jello.

April painted Isobel's nails (her first time ever having nail polish on). And she let April and Cally put her hair in pigtails - which looks so cute on her.

Matt came over just before Jon got home and the six of us went to one of April and Cally's favorite restaurants - Dinesty, which is right near Jon's work. It was very yummy and we'll definitely go back; even Isobel seemed to really like it.

Got home and Matty babysat Isobel for us so that Jon and I could get a few groceries without her. As we got in the elevator she started sobbing and since it was getting past her bedtime, we rushed at Superstore.

Got home to learn that Isobel called for mommy most of the 30 so minutes we were gone. I put her to bed while Jon and Matt played some ModNation PS3 game. Then we taught Matty how to play Pandemic before he went home and we went to bed.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 2 Jul 10, 10.19PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment