Monday, July 19, 2010

259/365 - Belly, Kitty and Mommy

Back to work as it's Monday. Jon called and got Isobel a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning with another doctor in the office as ours is already booked up.

After work, I picked up Isobel from Matty's as Cally was watching her for us. When I got there Isobel was asleep on Matty's bed. She took an almost two hour nap for Cally, after a nice long walk. Isobel woke up, and the front of her pants, and Matty's bed was soaked (her diaper leaked through during her nap; she was sleeping on her stomach). So Cally and I put Matty's sheets in the washer and I brought the comforter home to wash in our machine for next week. We stayed long enough to get the sheets into the dryer and then headed home.

Isobel did not nap during the car ride home; not surprised since she took a long nap in the afternoon. She did want daddy though; so we parked at Lansdowne and headed to Toys R Us to wait for Jon to get off work. Isobel played with the houses and the ride on cars. I also had her check out a couple of wagons for me as I really want to get rid of the stroller and replace it with a wagon after this summer.

While waiting, I kept texting Jon to let him know where we were, but never got a response back. On our way back to the car, as the mall was closing shortly and Jon was normally off work by then, he called. Their email service was down and he hadn't got any of my emails. We met up with him and then drove home.

Heated up the tuna casserole for dinner. Isobel ate it, but didn't really care for the tuna and refused to eat the bow-tie pasta, but yummed up the spiral pasta.

After dinner, we went down to the courtyard to play. Came back upstairs and got ready for bed. While Jon put Isobel to bed, I napped. Jon and I then watched an episode of Dexter before I went to bed and he played video games.

We're trying to focus more on limiting Isobel's tv watching at home, which means we have to be aware of it more when we put on dvds for us to watch in the evening as well. Thankfully, the weather's nice and it makes the idea of evening walks or playtime outside more attractive.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 19 Jul 10, 9.55PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment