Saturday, July 24, 2010

264/365 - Queen Elizabeth Park

Isobel slept until 7am again this morning. It was my turn to sleep in, so Jon took her out to the living room and they played while I slept.

After I finally got up, I made some pie crust for the chicken pot pie filling I made earlier in the week and some individual pies that I wanted to try.

After getting dressed, we headed out to meet up with April, Reg,and Kaitlyn at Queen Elizabeth Park. We wandered around the Bloedel Conservatory for a while and then around the park. Jon, Isobel and I walked to Oakridge and met them for a late lunch. I think Isobel had a good time playing with Kaitlyn, who's a little shy. Kaitlyn's three months older than Isobel and is also tiny. It was nice to see Isobel playing with someone her own age who didn't seem like a giant next to her. We'll have to do another play date with them soon.

Jon, Isobel and I grabbed a couple of groceries on the way home. Had dinner of mini pizzas and then Jon gave Isobel a bath. I made up some apple pies for the freezer (I have more to do another day). Isobel went to bed really late, after 9pm and wanted mommy to put her to bed. Jon and I went to bed shortly after Isobel was asleep.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 24 Jul 10, 10.28PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment