Isobel slept again until almost 7am.
We did some cleaning in the morning. Went for a drive to rent a couple of videos.
Took the Canada Line downtown. Stopped in at Angel's so I could steal her photots from the other day. Isobel had fallen asleep on the sky train, and slept until we were at the pool. Jona nd I also stopped and picked us up some Kadoya for lunch.
Isobel had fun in the pool. Her feet touch the bottom, so she gets to be more mobile. And of course, the little slide was still a hit.
We then went for a little walk and picked up some bread and fruit on the way home.
Made a late dinner of chicken stew, but didn't get around to making up the pie for dessert. Oh well.... Paused Percy Jacksona dn the Lighting Thief to put Isobel to bed. Finished it (I think I would like the books but the movie wasn't anything spectacular) and then watched Pirate Radio. Up way too late for a Sunday.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 26 Jul 10, 6.44AM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment