Cynthia and Nicholas gave us these tomato plants that they raised from seedlings. I think I've killed them aleady or at least they're almost dead. I really need to try harder next year to develop a green thumb.
Cally watched Isobel for us again today. After picking up Isobel, we went straight home and I managed to get Isobel upstairs without waking her from her nap. She slept for about two hours, with a brief wakeup - just took moving her from the stroller to our bed and some snuggling to get her back to sleep. She was still asleep when Jon got home.
I managed to get our grill cleaned while Isobel sleeps. Now I just need Jon to fit it into it's carrying case and it's good to take camping this weekend.
I was planning on going downstairs and tidying up the car for our road trip, but Jon put on Castle and I got sucked into watching it.
Jon fell asleep in Isobel's room while putting her to bed for the night; he didn't wake up when I went into to kiss him goodnight so I went to bed alone; a little too late though.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 6 Jul 10, 10.38PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment