Thursday, July 8, 2010

248/365 - Bed Head

Angel once again watched Isobel for us today. Her original plans had been to take Isobel to the beach with her, so Jon sky trained it downtown in the morning and dropped Isobel off before heading to work. They didn't make it to the beach as Angel thought it may be too hot out for Isobel. Instead Isobel was a cranky girl who asked for mommy all day.

Nancy was nice enough to drive me home after work, so I quickly got changed and then took the Canada Line to Angel's. Isobel started playing shy when she saw me and started asking for daddy. Her and I took the train back home to her sobbing for daddy. I ended up taking her out of the stroller and holding her, while standing on the train as there were no seats left, until she fell asleep. I managed to get her into her stroller without waking her. I ran some errands on the way home while Isobel slept. She was still asleep when we got home. At one point she started fussing, so I thought she'd wake up. Her diaper and overfilled so I took her to her room and got the wet pants and diaper off her. She then stuck her bum up in the air and went back to sleep. She was still asleep when Jon got home from work. I think she slept for almost 3 hours. However, she did get to bed late last night, wake up too early this morning and another molar is trying to cut through right now so I don't blame her. I actually wish I could have taken a nap too.

Spent the evening getting a few things ready for camping and then whining that it was too hot out.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 9 Jul 10, 8.24AM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment