Isobel turned twenty months old today. Pretty soon I'm going to have a two year old.
As usual for a weekend, Isobel woke up earlier than we would have liked. We eventually got moving in the morning a walked to pick up some fruit, veggies and buns. Also returned a couple of library books on the way home.
Then we took Isobel's monthly photos with her penguin before getting ready to have friends over. The Birds were the first to arrive, with Pieter (they picked him up at the ferry on the way to our place as he was back in Canada for a bit - I think he had his Canadian citizenship status ceremony). And then April and Matty arrived a few minutes later. Jon bbqed some hot dogs and hamburgers. (April had brought the fixings for homemade Japadogs and they were so yummy - can't wait to have them again). Brian showed up just after we cleaned up lunch and started dessert. There was still a leftover hotdog for him though.
Played some Pandemic. The Birds left early as Cordy was getting tired and then we played boardgames and snacked until about 8pm when every one left. I put Isobel to bed while Jon drove Pieter to the ferry. It was nice to see him; hopefully one day he'll find a professor position in Canada and move back here.
I cleaned up until Jon got home and then we watched some Doctor Who before heading to bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 3 Jul 10, 10.32AM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment