Tuesday, February 2, 2010

92/365 - Colouring with Crayons

Poppa and Louise gave Isobel these toddler crayons as part of her Christmas present. They're awesome. They are triangular and easy for Isobel to hold. It actually looks like she's concentrating on what she's drawing in this picture.

At 2 am, I crawled into bed with Isobel. She woke up a bunch of times and insisted on breastfeeding to go back to sleep a few times. It felt like forever to me, but then Jon came and switched places with me at 3am.

By the time the alarm went off at 5am, my stomach still wasn't feeling settled, so I decided to stay home. Given how cranky Isobel was for parts of the day, I may have been better off at work.

Jon was at work from 10 to 6 and in between had another dentist appointment. Isobel and I coloured. She didn't want to nap for me, so in the late afternoon we went for a long walk and stopped at the library to get my library card. On the way to the library, while in the park, I s aw a bunny by some tees and hiked across the mud with the stroller to show it to Isobel. The stroller, my boots, and pants ended up covered in mud. On the way home, also through the park we saw tonnes of bunnies. Of course.

Isobel's appetite has returned. She ate two platefuls of macaroni salad and a couple of cucumber slices for lunch, most of a apple pear for a snack and a bun, and then some chicken and macaroni salad for dinner and most of a popsicle by herself.

Jon gave her her bath tonight and is just putting her to bed. I'm on night duty though as I'm not scheduled to go into work until 3pm tomorrow.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 2 Feb 10, 5.06PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment