Isobel didn't want to go to sleep for Jon last night, but once she fell asleep she slept by herself until 5am.
Jon was back at work today. I had to do a split shift to meet the meeting I had scheduled at work, Isobel watching, and the new shift I was assigned. Fun times. Thanks though to Brett and Nathalie at work for working around our Isobel schedule.
I met Jon at his work and walked Isobel home. She fell asleep just as we got to our street and then I left her in the stroller to nap for 30 minutes when we got upstairs.
We did a video call with my parents and my grandparents. I let Isobel roam around pantless and she pooped on the floor. She was very upset about it; usually she will only pee on the floor and that upsets her. But I told her accidents happen and cleaned up the mess, had her help me flush the toilet and then put her back in a diaper and put Miga in one as well. She's not ready for toilet training yet, but I'm trying to introduce the idea to her.
We met Jon at his work, I drove them home, and then headed to work. Now it's time to go home.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 15 Feb 10, 4.45PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment