Isobel woke up way too early for me this morning - 6:30am. Oh well.....one day I'll get to sleep again. Is it bad to plan on getting revenge for lack of sleep by waking her up once she gets to those teenager sleep all day days?
She was crabby for me most of the day. In the morning, I took a quick shower (the second attempt at a shower without someone else home to entertain her). She didn't like it, but my hair is clean.
She ate a second bowl of cheerios (Jon gave her a bowl before he left for work). And I was able to get one load of laundry washed and dryed.
Since the weather was beautiful out, we went for a walk to the park to feed the bunnies some carrots. Isobel doesn't like it when the bunnies get too close, but after she gets me to give them a carrot, she wants the carrot back to give to them again.
We then went to the library to return one of the books Jon took out for Isobel and then to the mall for lunch. I had a burrito and got Isobel a cheese quesadilla. She didn't like it, but ate some of my flour tortilla shell. I then got her a kids soft ice cream cone, in a cup which she ate most of. And then picked her up the traditional mango julius, but she didn't want it. For some reason I decided to wander the mall a tiny bit. Picked up Isobel a cheap pair of pants and two tank tops. I also got a pair of jeans for me, although I still have to try them on.
And then we headed home. She was still crabby. But after a bit of her mango julius, some chicken and some breastfeeding she took a short nap. When Jon got home, we were curled up in bed dozing.
They then drove me to work and then they headed to Steveson for the late afternoon. When they got home, I got a phone call from Jon saying that he was bad. I then asked him what he bought. WHen they were checking out a toy store in Steveson, Isobel picked up a baby doll and pushed it in a pink stroller all around the store, so they both came home with her. Yes, she's a daddy's girl and has him wrapped around her little finger. He came home from work today with some larger sized dice for her to play with as well.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 18 Feb 10, 1.20PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment