Thursday, February 25, 2010

115/365 - Taking a Rest

Jon went to work in the morning and I stayed home with Isobel. She wanted to breastfeed for most of the day and was driving me crazy.

I gave her a pudding cup for her snack, but she got tired of eating it quickly and ended up playing with it. She was pretending to cook which was really cute, but her and the living room ended up covered in butterscotch pudding. And I ended up having to do some cleaning.

We went down to the courtyard for a little while before lunch and Isobel had fun pushing Sumi around in her toy stroller. She didn't even want to go on the slide.

We had lunch and then I slowly started getting ready for work. Angel came over to watch Isobel until Jon got home from work and I went to work.

At work, my start time for March 1 got earlier since the Canada Line will be running trains 24 hours that day between downtown Vancouver and the Airport. They're just not running the Richmond portion 24 hours, so I'll have to drive to work that day.

Jon reported that Isobel had a lot of fun with Angel, as usual. And that she started crying when Angel said her goodbyes as they dropped her off at work.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 25 Feb 10, 11.44AM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment