Sunday, February 14, 2010

104/365 - My Valentines

Happy Valentines and Chinese New Year!

I had to work today. Since I did not sleep well last night, and did not have the duty phone, I went in for 8am instead of 7am. I wandered the curb and terminal with Brian for a chunk of the morning and then figured I should get some work done. Brian is starting to go Olympic pin crazy; I never realized how much of a collectible item they are.

Jon and Isobel picked me up from work and they came in to visit with Lori. Lori shared her banana with Isobel. We then dropped Isobel's off at Michelle's since she volunteered to babysit for us.

Jon took me out to dinner at the Foggy Dew - the pub by our place. And then I baked a quick batch of chocolate cupcakes from scratch while Jon took care of the recycling and brought some boxes to the storage locker downstairs. And then we went to pick up Isobel.

Got Isobel home and into the bath and then read her some stories before bed. Jon's just putting her to bed now.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 14 Feb 10, 8.30PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment