Monday, February 22, 2010

112/365 - Tired Girls

Back at work this morning. With the duty phone. Because it's been so nice outside (sunny and no cloud cover) it was freezing this morning on the way to work. This afternoon I had a meeting about D Day (aka Departure Day - March 1) - should be an interesting day.

Since both Jon and I had to work today, the Birds were kind enough to watch Belly for us. Jon dropped her off at their house this morning and then stayed long enough to make sure she was comfortable before heading to work. I met Jon at his work to pick up the car keys and then drove out to pick up Isobel.

She did okay at the Birds - a couple of meltdowns and no nap. Overall, I think she did okay; when I got there she was too busy playing with toys to notice me. Robyn said that Isobel had to watch Mason go potty like a big boy, so I'm really hoping that she'll show an interest in the potty sooner rather than later for herself.

She napped for a tiny bit on the way home, so I thought he'd pick up Jon from work and let her sleep in the car until he was off. She woke up a little before he was due to finish, so we walked to his office and waited. She was so crabby; any time I set her down she'd freak out.

We grabbed take out for dinner and then went to the grocery store. Got home and Isobel was still cranky. However, after breastfeeding for a while she managed to get a second wind and now I'm not sure how long it will take Jon to get her to sleep.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 22 Feb 10, 8.13PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment