Thursday, October 28, 2010

360/365 - First Eye Doctor Appointment

We found out the owners sold the apartment today and we have to be out by Dec 31. Not looking forward to moving again.

Jon and Isobel had an eye doctor appointment today. Isobel is a little farsighted, but that's normal for children her age according to the doctor. They picked me up afterwards from work so I could drive Jon to work.

I started packing a few things up. May as well start packing now so it's easier to actually move.

Jon picked up the car to go gaming. Isobel and I baked some cupcakes. Then we took a bath and read stories.

Bed time did not go well; she was still up when Jon got home. She "missed daddy." He got her to bed. Jon also reported that our car was making funny noises, smelled funny, and almost overheated on the way home. I called into work to take a holiday day for tomorrow so Jon can take the car in. What else could go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment