I was back at work today. It was a stressful day; always lots to do after being away for a few days and by 9am my day was booked solid with meetings that I didn't know I had. I also got a thank you card and gift from work for discovering something and all the work that went into it so that was a nice surprise.
I got a phone call from Jon saying that Michelle was unable to watch Isobel today, so he took some time off and picked me up from my last meeting so that he could go to work.
Isobel and I went home and worked some more on potty training. She had two accidents with cotton panties on, but then a successful potty trip while wearing training panties. We also watched Curious George - I think she's now seen each episode in the first three seasons at least twice already.
We then drove to the mall to meet up with Julia who's in town for a few days; although she's still working while here.
Jon met up with us and then we did some desperately needed grocery shopping with Julia's help. Got home and before too long it was time for Julia to head back to her parents' house.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
345/365 - Visit from Julia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment