Cynthia was available to watch Isobel for us, with no notice, so that Jon and I could go see the Ruby Red Burlesque Show at the PAL Theatre with some friends.
As soon as Isobel found out she was going to see Nicholas, she asked to see him all afternoon "Nicholas, now". I really have to get those two together more often.
Jon and I really enjoyed the play and it was great to see Jeff and Tea, who we haven't seen in a while. It was nice to see Theo too, we do however see him a little more frequently. The show was directed by Tea's assistant. They did a really good job.
We picked up Isobel and headed home. Got her to bed and after some crying I thought she had finally fallen alseep, so I went in to check on her. She was still awake and started the crying process all over again. Jon tried to get her down, but no luck either. As it was getting really late, and we were all tired, we all cralwed into our bed and slept. Well, Isobel slept, and Jon and I had Isobel either kick us or try to push us out of bed all night.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 2 Oct 10, 9.12AM PST.
No comments:
Post a Comment