Michelle watched Isobel for us today. No crying this time when Jon left and somehow Michelle was able to get Isobel to nap for an hour.
I had a nice visit with Michelle when I got home, and then I made sugar cookie dough and placed it in the fridge to chill.
Isobel and I went to pick up Jon from work. Grabbed a quick sushi dinner and then headed to the grocery store. Got home and baked the sugar cookies, with Isobel's "help". She manged to sneak one off of the cooling rack while I wasn't watching. And then kept asking for more cookie. But they're supposed to be for her birthday party this weekend. Now just to put some icing on them one night this week and bake some cupcakes.
It was Jon's turn to put Isobel to bed. No crying this time, but she was a little hyped up on sugar.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
359/365 - Baking Cookies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment