So I stole this picture he took this morning.
I phoned Jon after 8am this morning and woke him up. Isobel didn't wake up until closer to 9am. I was a little annoyed when I found out that Jon cuddled with Isobel last night when he put her to bed last night. I know he did it so that she wouldn't cry and wake me up; I just hope that it doesn't make the sleep training harder tonight.
Isobel was still in her pajamas when Michelle arrived to look after her. I got a phone call from Michelle and Isobel at work as Isobel missed me. Even though I knew Isobel would be fine and stop crying, I missed my baby and left work early. I also suspect my body is trying to fight off Isobel's cold as I was so tired yesterday (and this morning) and was achy.
Michelle discovered that seasons 2 and 3 of Curious George are also on Netflixx which is great as we had started re-watching the first season as Isobel really likes the show.
When I arrived home, we opened up a parcel for Isobel from grandma and grandpa - more clothes for next summer, a lot of headbands, and some books.
We went for a walk and had a late sushi lunch. Although Isobel wasn't interested in the sushi, just the edamame. We saw Jon at work. It was so cute; Isobel saw him at his counter, yelled "hi" and ran up to him.
We walked Michelle to the skytrain and then ended up going to Chapters. Isobel played with their Thomas the Tank Engine table and trains for a little while. I bought her another collection of Curious George stories and then changed a stinky diaper. She then wanted to show daddy her new book, so we walked back to his office for a few minutes.
Isobel managed to doze in the stroller on the way home, but woke up within a couple minutes of walking in the door. I tried to get her back to sleep with a bottle in our bed, but no luck. So we watched more George.
Jon's gone to see the Burlesque show again tonight. He wanted to get some photos of it. So Isobel and I are home alone. I'm just waiting for Jon to get home - he should be here within an hour. Isobel's bed time wasn't too bad tonight. We did a video call with Julia Ko and then got into our pajamas, brushed her teeth, and read a few stories. I cuddled with her in bed while she drank some milk and then I laid down on the floor. I did have to get up 45 minutes in to change a stinky diaper. She went back to bed on her own and I gave her another kiss goodnight and laid down on the floor. I was able to sneak out after a little while. I've heard her ask for "mommy" twice, but no crying or getting out of bed so I think she's asleep; just too scared to check on her until Jon gets home in case she's not.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
338/365 - Jon Stole the Camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment