Saturday, October 23, 2010

355/365 - Richmond Nature Park

Since it was nicer out than I thought it was supposed to be today I thought we should go for a walk somewhere. We decided to check out the Richmond Nature Park. Once there we saw them setting up for tonight - they were having a Wild Things Night for Halloween. So we figured we'd check it out later.

Did some grocery shopping and then headed home. I got some apple pies made and started a turkey pot pie but didn't get it put together before we had to leave to go back to the park.

The event at the park was pretty neat. I think it was a little scary for Isobel, as there were people dressed up a animals and other things found in the bog areas of Richmond (where the park is located) and it was really dark. She got a glow stick for the event.

And we bought her a frog umbrella from the gift shop. Which she really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment