Monday, October 4, 2010

336/365 - Runny Nosed Girl

Isobel still had her cold today so I left a couple of hours early to look after her instead of sending her to Cally sick.

We watched a lot of Curious George. I tried to get her to take a nap, but she was having none of it. Instead she insisted on going to the "park" downstairs. So down we went since the rain had stopped. We didn't stay outside long and her nose started to run again.

We had a day of her not listening to me. I know she's not feeling well, but she was really pushing buttons today.

I quickly called my aunt to find out how her oldest grand-daughter's wedding last Saturday went. And then Isobel and I went to pick up Jon. We did some grocery shopping and then came home.

Trying to go back to the sleep training tonight after letting her sleep with us for a few nights - thanks to her cold - and it's really not going well.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 4 Oct 10, 7.52PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment