Thursday, October 21, 2010

353/365 - Birthday Present from the Birds

I was much better today. Although had Jon and Isobel drive me into work as I was still a little sick in the morning and slept in.

Robyn, Mason and Cordy came over to watch Isobel for us. They brought Isobel's birthday present as they'll be out of town for her birthday party. The kids had fun playing with her barn and the two tops are super cute.

Jon came home quickly before heading out for a boys night. Isobel ended up avoiding the mini pizza I made her for dinner as she filled up on cantaloupe instead.

We watched some George, coloured, and read. I followed Jon's trick of letting her stay up until 9pm and she was asleep within fifteen minutes of going to bed; she didn't even finish her bottle before she handed it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment