Wednesday, October 20, 2010

352/365 - Mommy's Slippers

I managed to catch a 24 hour bug. I made it through work, but not eating a lot and was so happy to get home.

Michelle watched Isobel for us today. One of her cousins, Jenny (not a Sun girl though) and the little boy she watches came over as well. The little boy is less than two months younger than Isobel.

This afternoon, the realtor had three showing of the apartment. The realtor has a new assistant and this one is so far a lot better (hope that means that the place still doesn't sell though).

After the showings were done, I laid on the couch waiting for Jon to get home while Isobel watched Curious George. Jon took Isobel for a walk and picked up dinner at the mall. I ate dinner and then went to bed, leaving Jon to look after Isobel.

No comments:

Post a Comment