Cally watched Isobel for us. When I arrived Isobel was napping; she had been asleep for about an hour. But as usual she woke up within a few minutes of me arriving.
After leaving Cally, we headed to Lansdowne Mall to wait for Jon to get off work. We found the house outside of Toys R Us and settled into playing while waiting for him. We then checked out the store and Isobel played on the cars inside. She then stopped listening to me and when I asked her to come to me, she would say "no". So after counting to three, very slowly, and her still not listening, I picked her up, walked out of the mall, and proceeded to wait for Jon in the car with her buckled into her carseat. She cried on our way out, and wan't happy waiting in the car, but I'm determined to not make empty threats to her and she needs to learn to not take off.
Jon arrived and we went home. Jon made us mini pizzas for dinner and Isobel discovered that with Netflix (that Jon just installed on the PS3 the other day), she can watch Curious George. She really seemed to enjoy it and we ended up watching three episodes.
We read to Isobel for a little while and then it was time to try putting her to bed and leaving before she was alseep again. This time it was Jon's turn. And she screamed a lot louder than the previous night. I had a headache and was really tempted to cave. But she managed to fall asleep a lot faster than the previous night and only got out of bed once, so I think it was an improvement.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 29 Sep 10, 7.38PM PST.
No comments:
Post a Comment