I really hate Mondays some days. Work is a little too stressful for me and I'd really love a holiday, but....at least Thanksgiving is soon and I've booked off a couple of extra days then.
Jon drove Isobel to Matty's for Cally to watch her for us. Isobel started sobbing when Jon dropped her off. And of course, she was fine for Cally after he left.
I picked her up and visited with Cally for a while. Then we headed to the mall to wait for Jon to get off work. He picked us up some sushi for dinner as I was too cranky from work to cook.
Had a lazy evening.
Stole this picture from Jon; he took it in the morning while I was at work. Isobel was not happy with me when I took the sheet off her fort, and put it back on my bed. She was even less happy when I unassembled her fort in the evening. Glad she likes this toy though. Will have to build another fort for her again soon.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 20 Sep 10, 8.38PM PST.
No comments:
Post a Comment