Isobel has started calling this empty bottle of vinegar "baby" and carrying it around. Cally drew a face on it today for her while she was watching her.
We picked up Jon on our way home today. We waited for him at Toys R Us (which only has one plastic house outside currently instead of the five it used to). When I saw Jon walking down the mall, I called Isobel over and asked her who she could see. Once she realized she could see daddy, she lite up and started running towards him with a huge smile on her face.
Stopped and picked up some buns on the way home and then made some of Robyn's yummy chicken stew.
I put Isobel to bed tonight and fell asleep myself. Woke up a little shortly after Isobel fell asleep and then put myself to bed really early.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 13 Sep 10, 8.56PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment