This is from my work Blackberry, so not the greatest quality picture, but I thought it was so cute. This is how I found Isobel when I arrived at Matt's to pick her up from Cally - asleep on Matty's bed with the gingerbread man.
Isobel cried again when Jon dropped her off and then was super clingy for me when I picked her up. We think maybe she's teething again or going through another growth spurt as she wants us to carry her everywhere, is snugglier than normal, and whinier than normal. Oh well.....
We met Jon after work at the mall again. I finally picked myself up another muffin tin and pastry blender while we were waiting for him. Now to do some baking.
Picked up a couple of grocery items on the way home - mostly stuff for Isobel.
Isobel ate roast chicken for dinner and I made lemon chicken for us. Watched some more of "Big Bang Theory"; Isobel dances to the opening theme of the show.
It was my turn to put Isobel to bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 21 Sep 10, 9.02PM PST.
No comments:
Post a Comment