Sunday, September 26, 2010

328/365 - My Big Girl

Isobel slept in today. Granted I was sleeping with her, and as such didn't get much sleep, but at least Jon got some sleep - when he wasn't waking up because he didn't hear Isobel that is.

We checked out the Steveston Community Center Parent and Tot Play drop-in today. It was okay, but not as much toys as I was expecting.

From there we checked out the playground at the community center, which we've been to before, and Isobel enjoys. We didn't go on much though as things were really damp.

Headed home and Jon made us grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Isobel and I made pie dough. I made some more jar pies and a vinegar pie.

Jon tried to get Isobel to nap, but only succeeded in almost falling asleep himself and having Isobel play on her bed. When I still heard her chatting away over half an hour later I checked on them, to be told by Isobel "me no sleep" very proudly.

Karla's coming over for a kolbassa and perogy dinner and a movie.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 26 Sep 10, 3.39PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment