Saturday, September 4, 2010

306/365 - PNE

Cally gave us entrance tickets to the Pacific National Exhibition, so we decided to check it out on Saturday. And did we ever have a lot of fun; thanks Cally!!!

Since it was supposed to be busy, we took the Canada Line and bus to the PNE. On the way we stopped in a Dressew so that I could pick up a couple of items for some projects; now I just have to figure out how to use the sewing machine my mom got for me. We also picked up a fire fighter's hat for Isobel that she really liked and part of Jon's halloween costume.

Then off to the PNE on a crowded bus. We grabbed lunch first and then wandered towards where Auntie Cally was working to say hello. While at the PNE, Isobel played a couple of games, won a stuffed giraffe and a blow-up hammer; went on a few rides (the Super Slide was her favorite, although she also enjoyed the carousel); saw some farm animals (and petted a baby bunny and chick); and ate her weight in junk food (did I mention she really likes cotton candy). We didn't stay around for the Bobs and Lolo concert, but I think I'd like to pick up one of their CDs for Isobel one day. And then we headed home with a tired Isobel.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 4 Sep 10, 10.27PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment