Michelle came over and watched Isobel for us today. Isobel was napping when I got home, but woke up after hearing my voice. She was awake when Michelle left and didn't really want to lay down with me but let me snuggle with her while I dozed off my headache for 30 minutes.
We went for a walk and met Jon at his work. We got there a bit early as Isobel was excited to go see daddy and wanted to leave "now".
I parted ways with them on the way home, went to the library, and then met a different Michelle for bubble tea. Since Michelle and I no longer work in the same department, or the same office, I don't see her everyday anymore. It was nice to catch up and we'll have to start doing this more often.
Got home and Isobel and Jon were in bed but still awake. So I visited with them for a bit and gave Isobel some goodnight kisses before hopping in the shower. After waiting for a long time, I finally realized that Jon must have fallen asleep too, so went into Isobel's room to check. Jon woke up (apparently Isobel cast more of her famous parent sleeping spells) and then went straight to our bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 15 Sep 10, 9.21PM PST.
No comments:
Post a Comment