Sunday, September 19, 2010

321/365 - Fishing at Alyssa's Birthday Party

Today was Alyssa's ninth birthday. So we headed out to the Trout Hatchery in Abbotsford for her birthday party. It was a horrible rainy day. But we still managed to go outside with most of the kids and try some fishing. Isobel's hook did not have a hook, so she didn't catch any fish. But I think every kid with a hook caught something. With the rain the fish were biting. All catches were put back into the water.

It was nice to see family and friends that I don't see very often; I really need to head out to Chilliwack soon for a visit.

Isobel was tired out on the way home. She slept in the car and then took another hour nap with Jon once we actually got home.

Had a lazy evening. Jon built Isobel a fort.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 19 Sep 10, 7.13PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment