Isobel slept all night in her own bed without waking up.
Robyn and the kids came over today to watch Isobel. I think she wanted to go home with them as she wasn't overly keen on seeing me when I got home; Cordy was more happy to see me than Isobel was.
Isobel and I took a nap. She was super cranky when she woke up. We picked up Jon from work and then picked up Angel, who was watching wheelchair rugby at the Oval. Isobel wanted Angel to sit in the back with her and not mommy. Although she did pout and cry when she thought I was going to get out of the car without her.
We headed to Park Royal for some shopping. Isobel got a polka dot headband, I got a pair of much needed sneakers and a hat for my halloween costume, Jon got a new PS3 (the bluray player on ours isn't working, it's past the warranty and they don't make backward PS2 game compatible units anymore), and Angel got some petticoats.
Got home really late and put Isobel to bed. Stayed up a bit later than I should have and then went to bed myself. Jon stayed up playing with the new PS3 until late.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 23 Sep 10, 10.54PM PST.
No comments:
Post a Comment