Wednesday, September 22, 2010

324/365 - Snuggling with Auntie Angel

Isobel slept through the night last night. When my alarm went off in the morning, Jon crawled into bed with her.

Angel watched Isobel for us today. Isobel asked after her often while Angel was on holidays in Europe so I think she was glad to see her.

After I got home, Isobel snuggled with Angel on the couch, before she left Angel sleeping on the couch and napped with me in our bed.

Angel was just sneaking out to work when the phone rang (my mom) and woke up Isobel. So much for a nice long nap.

We then spent some time on the potty, with success. There were also potty successes for Jon in the morning.

Jon got home and I made BBQ chicken potatoes and Edamame Caprese for dinner. Isobel didn't like the chicken, but didn't mind the caprese. I liked them both, but don't think that they went well together.

Gave Isobel a bath and washed her hair. She did not complain about the rinsing portion of hair washing although did stall getting to the portion. She also didn't want to get out of the tub and Jon had to hand her back to me once I got out as she wanted mommy.

Jon put her to bed and made me feel guilty as I said that I would do it before I remembered it was his turn as I had put her to bed the night before.

Jon and I finished up watching Big Bang Theory before going to bed.

When Isobel woke up in thenight, I crawled into bed with her.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 22 Sep 10, 7.56PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment