Sunday, January 31, 2010

90/365 - Bubbles in the Bath

Our good flash is dead. I'm hoping that Jon takes it in tomorrow to get it fixed; I miss it.

I'm sick again. Super achy, congested, head ache, and can't get the right body temperature. Just when I thought I was finally getting over it.

We went for a walk this morning/afternoon and ran some errands. We got some more juice cups for Isobel as well as more juice and diaper genie refill. Then we headed to Richmond Center and got my parents some Olympic Canada mitts that they wanted, some veggies for stir fry and some bbq pork from the place Michelle recommended. We were going to stop at the library as well, but I was starting to feel done.

We got home and watched "Whip It"; Jon picked it up on our travels earlier that day. I really enjoyed it. i was hoping that Isobel would nap on me while we watched it, but no such luck. So instead, she shared her box of Smarties from Annika's birthday goody bag with us.

Jon cleaned up the kitchen and then I made chow mien for dinner. Jon's given Isobel her bath and I think I'll be heading to bed soon to sleep off some of this achiness. Jon has tomorrow off to look after Isobel and I'm working normal hours, but my Olympic schedule starts this week.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 31 Jan 10, 6.19PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment