I think Isobel's trying to take Jon's temperature with a popsicle stick in this picture. So Jon has the cold full blast now.
I slept with Isobel last night, and she didn't sleep as well as the night before. However, she did sleep in a bit. But I'm tired today as a result of not getting enough sleep. She kept trying to push me off of the bed as well, so I had to sleep at strange angles.
I was trying to get the kitchen cleaned and organized today. Since Jon was sick it didn't go as well as I had hoped. Oh well, maybe next weekend. This afternoon he asked if I would stop organizing the kitchen and take Isobel for a walk to get him some raspberry gingerale. So Isobel and I went for a walk. We stopped at London Drugs but couldn't find any raspberry gingerale there, so headed to Save on Foods. Isobel fell asleep in her stroller, with her feet on the stroller bar, for most of the grocery store. Decided to pick up some groceries as well since we were there.
Got home, and then started dinner of chicken stew. I gave Isobel her bath and now Jon's laying down with her to see if she'll sleep. I think I'm going to bed early tonight as I'll have to get up with her again as Jon's still sick.
Also it's my god daughter's sixth birthday today. Happy Birthday Annika! Her birthday party is next weekend.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 24 Jan 10, 7.19PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment