Despite going to sleep quickly last night, Isobel didn't sleep well. She was up within an hour of falling asleep. And then again at 11pm when Jon crawled into bed with her. At 4am she crawled into bed with me and was still awake at 5:15am. I slept in for work and when I left around 7:30am I could hear her talking to Jon in her room. I wonder if the teeth are bothering her or it's a growth spurt as she was finally starting to sleep a little better for a while.
We had dinner of leftover roast chicken and boiled carrots. She was really keen on 'helping' me get the carrots ready, but didn't want to eat any for dinner. She ate a lot of chicken though, including most off of my plate.
Washed her hair in the bath tonight. She really loves her baths. And then tried to cut her nails while getting her in her pajamas, managed to get most of one hand done and most of her toes.
Getting her to bed was not easy tonight. Around the time she usually wants to go to bed, she decided to eat all of the cold leftover boiled carrots and then still wanted more food. So she had some lemon yogurt. I finally managed to get her to sleep about an hour and a half later than she normally goes down. Hopefully She'll sleep well tonight.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 14 Jan 10, 5.51PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment