Sunday, January 17, 2010

76/365 - Isobel and The Bunnies

Weekends always go by so fast. It was my turn with Isobel again last night. She did a bit better, but not as well as she was doing before getting sick and moving. Oh well....

This morning was a bit on the lazy side. I played more FF Tactics and Isobel fell asleep breastfeeding. Since she woke up at 6am and wouldn't go back to sleep I wasn't surprised she needed a mid morning nap.

In the early afternoon we walked up to the mall again, this time through the park to pick up some fruit for Isobel this week. On the way we saw a couple of bunnies. Isobel kept pointing at them and I think would have tried to catch one if we let her out of her stroller.

On the way home, we stopped and went into the pool and hot tub in our building complex. I think I'm really going to like living here.

This afternoon I managed to get most of her room unpacked. Now just the rest of the house to do. And Jon got rid of some more empty boxes, so things are slowly starting to look more livable.

We had a dinner of a frozen chicken potato pie I had made at the old apartment. It took me a bit to figure out our new oven - Jon had to tell me what to do. But the oven is great for kids as the front did not get hot.

Jon's turn to bath Isobel tonight while I make her bed with the sheets I washed today.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 17 Jan 10, 5.21PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment