And a baby covered in snot. She doesn't like it when we try to wipe the snot from her nose, instead she prefers to use her sleeve to spread it across her face. Oh well....
But I think I can officially say that her other top incisor has cut through. It's lower down than it was yesterday.
I crawled into bed with Isobel when she started to cry around 10pm. Just after midnight she was crying again and I was trying to get her back in when Jon came in and took over. He just wanted the blanket that is on Isobel's bed to snuggle with since he's a sicky and decided to stay with her. I returned to bed but kept waking up coughing.
Since Jon was pretty bad with the cold last night I stayed home on a family day today. That gave him a chance to take a morning nap without Isobel. I was able to get most of the kitchen organized. Only one cupboard left to do and it's the tupperware/pots and pans cupboard so never stays neat for long.
Jon started feeling a little better this afternoon, and Isobel was super cranky so we watched Angels and Demons while I nursed Isobel to sleep.
Had a late dinner and then some video calls - grandma and Auntie April. Now Jon's trying to get Isobel to bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 25 Jan 10, 8.40PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment