Wednesday, January 20, 2010

79/365 - Enjoying the View

I stole this picture from Jon.

Last night Jon decided to sleep on the couch - I guess I offended him the other night when I didn't want to snuggle with him. Oh well....since I'm still sick I didn't mind having the bed to myself.

I had a hard time sleeping last night though; I kept waking up and then tossing and turning for a long time to finally fall asleep and then wake up again shortly thereafter. So I took a children's gravel (no, they are not in the house for Isobel, but for me) and then slept through my alarm.

I made it into work three hours late and still not feeling great, but at least my eyes had stopped stinging.

Made it through the work day to get home to Jon and Isobel. Jon ran off to work and it was just Isobel and me. We managed to get some laundry washed, but not folded or put away. Maybe tomorrow.

Ate dinner, and had a bath. Just before bed, Isobel showed signs of a runny nose so I set up the humidifier in her bedroom. Hopefully she gets over this cold faster than I have.

She was still awake when Jon got home so he took over and I'm writing this up and then going to wash some bottle bits for him as even if I had wanted to give Isobel a bottle tonight, I didn't have enough clean pieces. I really hope that she starts going to sleep easier soon. I know right now she's got a cold and teething, but....

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 20 Jan 10, 3.53PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment