Being Monday, it was back to work for me. So that Jon could get a few things done during the day, I walked and sky trained it to work. Rather frustrating as it's only an eight minute drive from the new place, but probably 45 minutes on sky train. Oh well....
After work, Isobel and I came back to the new apartment (as she was crabby and wanted to breastfeed) for a while. We managed to get a load of laundry done (less the folding part) before heading to the old apartment to try to pack a few things and load a few things into the car. Then we went to pick Jon up from work before going back to the new apartment for the night.
Pictured is Isobel playing in the shower stall in our new bathroom. She just loves it. One of these days, I'll have to put her in there when the shower's on to see her reaction. Her bathroom has a soaker tub in it.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 5 Jan 10, 3.54PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment