Tuesday, January 12, 2010

71/365 - In the Kitchen

It's going to be a long week; it's only Tuesday and it feels like it should be much later in the work week. Oh well, I'll survive and hopefully after tomorrow it will be the weekend before I know it.

This evening Isobel and I managed to get the shower curtain and liner up in her bathroom.

While I was making dinner, I put Isobel's stool in the kitchen, hoping to get a few things put away in the cupboards that I can't reach. But Isobel figured it was her stool and that it was the perfect opportunity for her to get a better view of the kitchen.

For some reason tonight I decided to look at old photos and videos of Isobel when she was a baby. And yup, my baby is no longer a baby. We have a video of her crying as a newborn, and I can't believe that other mothers were correct that I miss that cry. At the time they told me I'd miss it, I swore they were crazy. It's amazing at how quickly one forgets the horrible parts of a new baby once one becomes less sleep deprived.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 12 Jan 10, 5.25PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment