Saturday, January 30, 2010

89/365 - Annika's Sixth Birthday Party

Last night was supposed to be my turn at sleeping with Isobel. However, at 2am I called Jon to take over as I hadn't been able to get her back asleep and was feeling achy.

We got up early in the morning for Isobel's swim lesson. It was Jon's turn to go into the pool with her. Underwater submersion was this week's topic.

I had planned on going shopping for Annika's birthday present after swimming lessons, but I was feeling so horrible that we went home instead. I took a Tylenol and then a nap for just over an hour. We ended up giving Annika cash for her birthday; remind me next year to be more organized for Annika's birthday.

We then drove out to Chilliwack for the afternoon. Annika's part y was at the school gym where Ava's had been held. Isobel had a blast playing with the balls from the gym equipment room.

Alida did ice cream sundaes for the party. We had packed Jon's lactaid, but he ate more ice cream than he should of.

On the way home, I couldn't get warm even though we had the car heat almost to full blast. When we got home, I was achy again and freezing. And then I threw up. It's very rare for me to throw up. So we ordered take out dinner from Mad Greek - I only had lemon chicken soup. And then I went to bed at 7pm wearing thermal underwear underneath my pjs. And Jon was in charge of bathing and getting Isobel to sleep.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 31 Jan 10, 9.05AM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment