Isobel usually asks for milk and bed shortly after we get her into her pajamas.
The Sun girls and Matty watched Isobel for us today. She walked Jon to the elevator after he dropped her off and then didn't even wait to watch him get into the elevator she was so excited to go play.
As I left work, I realized that I had forgotten the car keys, so had to walk to Jon's office to pick up his set.
When I arrived to pick up Isobel just before 4 she was still hyper, but she fell asleep quickly on the way home. We picked up Jon and had the chili I made Sunday night for dinner with some baking powder biscuits.
Jon and I let Isobel have some naked time and she managed to get a little bit of pee and poo in her potty. We had a mess to clean up, but were very proud of her. I think she may be getting closer to being ready, but it's going to take some time to get her potty trained.
Isobel and I took a bath and then Jon put her to bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 29 Jun 10, 8.30PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment