Michelle, Isobel, Cally, Ashley and April.
I went to work. April, her sister and her two cousins came over to our house to watch Isobel today. They went to the park to feed bunnies and did a lot of playing.
When I got home, Isobel didn't even seem to care. She was having so much fun bossing the girls around. Poor Michelle, was stuck in the ball tent for a long time, while Isobel would bring her stuffed toys to keep her company. I have never seen Isobel so hyper for so long; she fell a few times and didn't even notice (normally she wants a bit of cuddling).
After the girls left, she got a little clingy with me as a result of being so tired. I let her have a freezie, hoping that the sugar would keep her awake until after dinner, but she fell asleep on my lap, while on a video call with my parents, as Jon got home while still drinking her freezie from a straw (.http://www.flickr.com/photos/vancouvergeek/4701740719/).
We managed to get her to bed in her clothes and got her to sleep just after 6pm. Although she did wake up a couple of times and need to be soothed back to sleep, it was really nice to have some extra time with Jon. Now I just have to figure out how to get the Sun Girls to spend time with Isobel again.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 14 Jun 10, 8.37PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment