Sunday, June 27, 2010

237/365 - Sunday Cleaning

It was my turn to sleep with Isobel when she woke up. I ended up waking up with an upset stomach at 4am and had to switch spots with Jon. It took all of us about an hour to fall back asleep. And then I dreamt I had a stomach flu.

So I got up in the morning with Isobel and let Jon sleep in. Isobel and I watched Fantastic Mr Fox and she ate some corn squares cereal for breakfast. Just before it was time to get Jon up, Isobel and I threw in a load of laundry and took apart her alphabet square mat for cleaning. (Note to self: need to find a better drying technique).

We managed to get the living room floor cleaned up this morning - swept and washed. Plus we found a few missing things underneath the couch. Now to work on the rest of the house.

We walked to the grocery store and picked up the rest of the groceries. The rain managed to hold off and we were only drizzled on. Isobel fell asleep just before we got home and managed to nap for an hour in her stroller while Jon and I ate lunch and relaxed.

I made a pot of mild chili in the crock pot for later this week. Jon bbqed some chicken while I made a potato salad for dinner.

Jon gave Isobel a bath and then it was time for bed. Jon fell asleep with Isobel and I woke him up when I went in to kiss him good night.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 27 Jun 10, 8.09PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment