Although Isobel seemed to be fine.
I could not get comfortable enough to get into a deep sleep last night; I'd doze for between 2 to 30 minutes and then wake up too hot, too cold, with a runny nose, or because my head was in pain. Needless to say, I stayed home again.
I did however intend to do some work from home by logging in remotely. Angel ended up calling and saying that she wasn't going to be able to make it in and Isobel only let me work for so long. Actually, it wasn't just Isobel preventing me from working - I ended up with a major sinus headache and just looking at the computer screen was painful.
I felt like a horrible mother for letting Isobel watch so much tv, but she wanted to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox so we watched it 1.5 times before she got bored. She was also fustrated with me, that I wasn't eager to play with her doll house with her and kept wanting to rest.
Somehow I managed to get our sheets washed (my theory that I no longer wanted to sleep with cold germs) and a dinner of tuna casserole made.
Isobel also refused to nap for me today. Her and I laid down with a bottle, but after 30 minutes she was dozing and had only drunk half the bottle. So I took the bottle away which started a crying fit and meant she was wide awake even after returning the bottle to her. So much for mommy's nap.
Jon gave her a bath and washed her hair. Read a little bit of Curious George and then, she fell asleep within minutes of putting her to bed. Jon then sent me to bed with two extra strength tylenols.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 2 Jun 10, 8.10PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment