Wednesday, June 23, 2010

233/365 - Walking with Daddy

Angel was unavailable yesterday so Jon took some family time to watch Isobel.

Since Isobel hasn't been herself, I made a doctor's appointment for her; our doctor was not in so it was with another doctor in the office. However, when I talked to Jon on the phone, he said that he thought Isobel was feeling better. When I jot home she was passed out on the couch and I figured it was better to let her sleep and since Jon thought she was better canceled the appointment. Isobel slept for almost two hours and would wake up and freak out until I was snuggled up to her. She was just super crabby and still smelled off so I called the infant nurses line. The nurse suggested that I take Isobel to her doctor or a walk in clinic. So I emailed Jon and then headed to a walk in clinic that I've never been to before. They had a waiting list of three hours; so I put Isobel's name on the list and we headed home. Jon left work early and got home a few minutes after we did.

We made dinner and waited until it was time to go to Isobel's appointment. The doctor took a look at her and said that she probably is getting over a cold and then stuffed up sinuses can give off a funny smell and to give her a couple more days to get over it. We were in the room for maybe three minutes.

On the way home, we stopped at this location near the employee parking lot at work to get some photos. And then picked up a few groceries.

I put Isobel to bed. She did not want to go to sleep and tricked me into letting her get up for a bit to give Daddy a good night kiss and then to brush her teeth. Sometimes I think keeping her in a crib would have been a good idea and then I remember the screaming that went with the crib.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 23 Jun 10, 9.52PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment