Sunday, June 20, 2010

230/365 - Father's Day

Not a very exciting father's day. Isobel still isn't feeling well and was still a bit feverish. We ended up just lazing around in the morning (I did a little bit of cleaning) and mostly snuggled with Belly.

Belly and Jon fell asleep on our bed and took a little nap. I think Jon mostly dozed and was scared that if he moved, he'd wake up Isobel.

After they woke up we went for a walk through the park to the mall to pick up some salad supplies and bread. Feed a couple of bunnies, but Isobel still wasn't feeling herself.

Karla came over for dinner and a movie. We watched Isobel's favorite (for the third time that day) and had some Thai House. Karla made a wonderful carrot cake with cream cheese icing for dessert. Isobel was cranky all evening and just wanted "momma".

Jon and I played a couple rounds of his father's day present, Pandemic, before going to bed.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 20 Jun 10, 9.45PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment